Client Facing Data Focused Delivery Manager (Data Analytics) Big 4 Exp. Required (up to £85,000)
This job has been filled.
Caspian One require data-oriented Delivery/Project Managers to work on site for an established and dynamic start-up fintech (established for 4 years now) consultancy organization that specializes in managing project data and guiding clients to better decision making.
Ideal candidates will come from an IT-led/Data led projects and a consultancy (Big 4) based background.
The ideal candidate will work on and lead large-scale data programmes, system integration and business transformation projects for their clients with the idea to challenge wasteful processes and drive efficiency throughout the project, future projects and other programmes of work within the client.
You will work closely with Senior Stakeholders to place business value with clients at the core of the project delivery, managing mixed internal teams of data consultants and system architects etc.
This role offers the chance to fundamentally change the large-scale IT change industry - you will have a lot of influence over the clients and be able to present to them clearly.
View this position as a consultancy based - you will work on client sites up to 4 days per week, within different financial organizations, leading teams of analysts, architects and data scientists. Client sites are mainly London based, but there are occasions where you may be asked to go to Bristol or Manchester (paid for).
- Technical background and experience of Project Delivery
- Experience working with the Big 4 - Deloitte, EY, KPMG & PwC
- Strong consultancy background is highly desirable.
- Experience working on data driven and/or change management programmes - both is ideal.
- Ability to influence and overcome functional boundaries
- Strong knowledge/experience with relevant technology concepts & data concepts
- Good presentation skills
- Proven time management/organization skills with strong and effective communication skills
- "Out the box" thinking/Problem-solving skills are essential.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Gavin.