Full Stack C# JS Developer Prop Trading Firm
This job has been filled.
I am working with a technology-focused proprietary trading house looking for senior full-stack developers to join their development team. All applications are built in-house, so you will be working to enhance and add features to a number of in-house tools, frameworks and applications as well as working front to back to design and implement new tools and applications.
This is a close-knit technology-focused group comprised of top talent across trading, software development and financial engineering. The group operates across equities at derivatives markets.
- Excellent Server Side C# ability with previous experience on high-performance systems and a solid understanding of fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms e.t.c.
- Experience working with databases (relational and non-relational)
- An advocate of good development practices such as TDD and experience with event-driven design
- Good communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Educated to degree level or higher in a relevant field.
- Experience with C++ is ideal
- Financial Markets knowledge including equities, futures & options
Jacob Parker - Consultant, UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Jacob. Sign up to Jacob's email job alerts