Business Intelligence Manager - Client Project Delivery
Caspian One require a Business Intelligence Manager (for Client Project Delivery) to work on site for a start-up consulting firm based in the centre of London. The company has been running since the beginning of the year but are already working with recognised brand name organisations across different sectors.
Working with state of the art tools, you will drive and deliver data fundamental benefits to the client, without over complicating the projects by working in an agile way.
Clients range from industry leading public companies to innovative, high growth startups, covering a number of sectors, such as fintech, retail, healthcare, and gaming.
Working directly with the clients, you will solve some of their hardest problems, whilst helping to accelerate their growth and adding directly to their bottom line
You will work on numerous different projects, some small and some large, looking at data problems and coming up with innovative solutions to help solve their issues - mainly around data warehousing etc.
- Experience with delivering high impact data projects for clients
- Finding a solution for a large project, but equally being able to work on multiple smaller projects as well.
- Information Design experience - presenting quantitative and qualitative information in a manner that is easy to understand and structured to be useful for the organisation
- Data Structuring - can you design the data pipeline and have an oversight of the different database solutions, and how they fit together within database management
- A strong knowledge of BI architecture with good knowledge of BI tools, languages and features.
- Project Management and delivery experience within a consultancy background is ideal.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Gavin Cross.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Gavin.