UI Product Manager
This job has been filled.
Caspian One are working with a Leading Data Management Company with a large Global footprint. Working with over 30 of the Fortune Global 500 including the largest E-commerce companies. An exciting time to join due to ongoing growth and recent partnerships with other leading vendors.
You will be exposed to the latest up to date technologies defining scope of new innotive product releases in conjunction with the engineering team. You will be owning the management of the whole product life cycle from start to finish and involved in the creation of the roadmap for the company.
They require a person with a strong sense of ownership and desire to see their product become a key driver of the company’s continuous success. You will be an expert in working within digital space.
- Experienced in working with 3rd parties, in particular UI/UX Consultancies.
- A comfortable communicator who is able to impart their vision for the product to different levels of audience from engineers to C-level executives.
- Designing Persona Journeys through the UI and their interactions with the core IMDG.
- Product management of a web property (as part of a product or as an external site), from inception to delivery.
- An analytical approach to product investment decisions.
- Interest in researching, learning and implementing Product Development techniques
- Experience of working on a daily basis with a development team.
- Experience of working directly with technical customers such as engineers and devops teams.
- 4+ years’ experience working in the digital space.
- At least 2 year’s experience in product management of a web based platform.
An interesting position with a real route of progression within a fast- paced company. You will be based in their Central London offices with the flexibility to work from home for up to 3 days per week if desired.
Tom booth - Principal Consultant, UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Tom. Sign up to Tom's email job alerts