Desktop Support - Financial IT
A Global Investment Bank with offices in central London are seeking a workspace services specialist to join a small team supporting a large and globally distributed user base with front to Back Office systems including trading floor support.
You will work closely with development groups, support teams, business users and external vendors and must have worked with financial service products such as Bloomberg and Reuters. The ability to take ownership, prioritise and escalate when necessary are key in this role. Issues are resolved via telephone, Helpdesk mailbox or on-site desktop visits and done to a challenging time frame. You will also be heavily involved in fault analysis post completion.
· 1st line and 2nd line Front and Back Office
· 3 years + desktop support experience
· Strong communication abilities, written and oral
· Good knowledge of computer hardware
· Flexible and able to deliver installations and other projects when required
· Experienced working on the latest versions of Microsoft Windows
· Previous exposure to virtualisation technologies including Citrix
· Previous with Admin Helpdesk mailbox tasks
· Experience with (Windows 7, Office 2010 and Windows 10, Office 2016)
· Exposure to Level 1 Voice support (Cisco/IPC phones)
· Meeting room presentation set-up, AV support experience
· Knowledge of SharePoint
· Trade floor experience would be beneficial
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Ben.