Platform Reliability Engineer / Dev ops
Caspian One are working with an Award - Winning Global Market Makeracross many regions and asset classes operating a large and diverse technology platform. Working with Asset Managers, Banks, Public Pension Programmes, Government Agencies & Hedge Funds.
The successful candidate will be able to manage configuration, performance and ensure 100% uptime of a distributed trading platform which covers multiple asset classes. You will be working in areas such as Systems Architecture, Predictive analytics, Self-Healing automation and Continuous Integration. You will Develop tactical applications for traders and business users, helping to Build and improve a culture of shared responsibility, transparency, and continuous feedback.
- Solid experience in UNIX/Linux, Networking, Python, C++ and SQL.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Ability to orchestrate large-scale distributed systems that support real-time transaction processing.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to drive large and scalable projects.
- Virtualization and container technologies.
An interesting position based in their central London offices, a great opportunity to gain valuable experience working within a global leading organisation with room for growth and progression.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Ben.