Senior eFX Java Developer
This job has been filled.
Caspian One are working with a Large International Banking organisation, a leading provider of Capital Market products with an impressive global footprint. Serving over 17 million private and small business customers, as well as more than 55,000 corporate clients, institutional clients,financial service providers, and multinationals.
They require a person with a strong background in the financial services field with strong communication skills and the ability to partner with cross-functional teams. You will be implementing low latency, high performance and real-time electronic trading systems. Being confident in building bespoke pricing and trading platforms, as well as distribution of market data to external clients.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure a robust high-performance eFX Distribution Platform that follows best practice in terms of architecture, configuration and capacity planning.
- Identify areas of improvement and performance tuning to eliminate any bottlenecks.
- Experience in programming using lock-free and no object creation kind of design paradigm
- Manage the technical relationship with the external electronic market technology teams and internal development and connectivity teams.
- Detailed knowledge of Core Java and implementations using low latency related design approaches (does not need to be banking)
- Minimum 5/8 years of experience developing multi-threaded / concurrency applications, including code analysis and performance tuning/profiling of real-time, high-volume, low-latency systems
- Detailed knowledge of the FX Marketplace including MDP, aggregators, Algorithmic Trading etc
- Understanding of eTrading generically
Phil Staples - Co-Head of UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Phil. Sign up to Phil's email job alerts