KDB+ Developer - London City
This job has been filled.
My client is seeking people that are passionate about using software to solve complex business problems and the ability to work in a collaborative way across business units, teams and regions. You will be confident in building robust and scalable systems and be analysing complex business problems working within the scrum development team building and evolving the analytics platforms.
The ideal person will need to be able to perform level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- First class knowledge of KDB+
- Experienced with development on a Unix and/or Linux environment
- TDD and unit testing experience building back-end applications
- A proven background in software engineering with a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline
- A track record of building enterprise solutions for complex business problems
- Successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements such as stability, capacity, latency and throughput
- Hands-on experience of agile software development practices and methodologies, especially scrum
An outstanding organisation to gain exposure working alongside talented people with a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment and a very appealing benefits package for the right person.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Ben Rutter.
Ben Rutter - Co-Head of UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Ben. Sign up to Ben's email job alerts