Caspian One are working with a World – Class Consultancy organisation within the financial services sector with rapid growth plans into Telecoms and Utilities. Focusing on large-scale data, system integration and Business Transformation Projects for financial services clients across the world soon to expand further afield in to multiple sectors.
My client is seeking an outstanding individual that canjoin their team working on developing the Autonomous Project. You will be responsible for building automation, continuous integration, delivery and deployment throughout this project.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Architecture, configuration, performance tuning and management of AWS services
- Working as part of a Scaled Agile team using SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Resolution of infrastructure and application-related production outages
Required Technical Knowledge:
- AWS - Docker, ECS, ECR, CloudFormation, RDS, Route53
- VPC + Subnet, AWS Security practices (security groups, IAM)
- JIRA, GitHub and CI tools
- PostgreSQL (or other relational DBMS)
This an exciting position that offers a real route for career progression at a fast-paced and influential company. This role will offer the right person a very appealing benefits package and to include Individualtraining budget and career mentoring.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Gavin Cross
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Gavin.