E-trading - Production Support
This job has been filled.
Opportunity to work with an Award - Winning Global Market Maker across many regions and asset classes operating a large and diverse technology platform. Working with Asset Managers, Banks, Public Pension Programmes, Government Agencies & Hedge Funds.
My client is looking for an imaginative, determined individual to join the Electronic Market’s Infrastructure team. You will be confident in dealing with e-Trading Markets within the electronic business focused section of IT Production.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Delivery of connectivity projects and evolutions within the e-Trading platform area
- Provide expertise and market intelligence to the Global Markets business managers
- Working with the business and markets & client platforms to understand requirements to ensure the infrastructure meets them
- Development and delivery of the connectivity monitoring platforms
- Responsible for ensuring proper monitoring and capacity of connectivity systems at a global level, working with local engineers providing the local view.
- Development of low latency testing plan and ownership of lab environment
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Deep understanding of Market Infrastructures specifically around Forex & Fixed Income
- Experience in dealing with low latency platforms particularly Redhat and CentOs
- Track record of building focused monitoring platforms
- Understanding of routing with BGP, OSPF etc.
- Familiarity of ITIL processes for managing a production environment
An interesting position based in their Central London offices, a great opportunity to gain valuable experience working within a global leading organisation with room for growth and progression. An outstanding organisation to gain exposure working alongside talented people with a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment and a very appealing benefits package for the right person.
Michael Davies - Consultant UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Michael. Sign up to Michael's email job alerts