This job has been filled.
My client is looking for a person to join their design teams, working closely with end users to understand their goals and with subject matter experts, technology specialists, business analysts and stakeholders to design innovative solutions to help achieve user and business goals. You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of like-minded individuals.
Ideally, you will have ahigh level of initiative, self-motivation and be an expert in analysing data to understand trends. The ability to communicate complex technical and business information, influencing a variety of audiences.
Competencies & Experience required:
- Wireframing tools such as OmniGraffle, Axure, Balsamic, Sketch, Experience Design, Illustrator or InDesign.
- Excellent research capability, including defining user research needs, competitive analysis, and market research.
- Excellent content strategy and development skills.
- Persuasive communication skills: influence team members, present ideas effectively, get results, and follow through.
- Be familiar with common Agile practices.
An organisation that prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange and encourages further individual development. An exciting position based in their London offices. A great opportunity to be in a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment with a very appealing benefits package for the right person.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Tom Booth.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Tom.