Java Developer – Cloud Communications
This job has been filled.
My client is seeking an outstanding Java Developer with excellent communication and analytical skillsto work in their London office in the heart of Tech City.
This an exciting position working with cutting edge technologies that offers a real route for career progression at a fast-paced and influential company. An organisation that prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange and encourages further individual development.
The ideal person will be excellent at de bugging and able to utilise your communication and analytical skills to exceed in this role. You will be designing, developing and unit testing new features as well as coding.
- Able to develop in a Unix/Linux environment, including basic sys-admin and scripting (shell, perl).
- Core Java, concurrency and server-side experience
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Design and standard design patterns.
- Experience of multi-threaded, 3-tier architectures, web services and caching.
- A familiarity with databases and SQL (NoSQL experience preferred)
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Zack Keane.
Zack Keane - Senior Principal Consultant, UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Zack. Sign up to Zack's email job alerts