Java Developer - Investment Bank
This job has been filled.
Opportunity to work with an investment banking organisation working across asset classes operating a large and diverse technology platform. An impressive organisation with many strong partnerships with other leading vendors across the globe, with an excellent client base.
You will be a creative, imaginative person and, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries. You will be working in the derivatives, valuations and trading risk team and be responsible for the development of these platforms to develop strategic pricing tools for the global trading desks.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Software Engineer working hands on in large scale development project
- Strong knowledge of Java Script / Angular required. Experience with React/Angular2 highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of building Java services
- Experience working with ZeroMQ, Netty, Apache Kafka, Goggle ProtoBufs, REST services.
- Ability to understand and debug Excel based VBA pricing sheets
- Strong understanding of Fixed Income markets (focus on interest rate derivatives)
- Engage and coordinate change across multiple groups (trading, quant development, risk management)
An outstanding organisation to gain exposure working alongside talented people with a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment and a very appealing benefits package for the right person.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Holly Ferns.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Holly.