Java Developer - Niche Technology
The team are advocates of agile and best development practices. Your time will be split 50/50 between onsite and client site. The team uses and supports learning of C#, Java, Scala, Node, Angular and React.
My client is looking for a tenacious confident individual and an excellent collaborator. You will thrive on solvinghighly complex problems while understanding the scope and impact of your work. You should be confident in solving complex technical issues and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A relevant university degree
- A background of working with enterprise scale systems
- Strong knowledge and experience in one or more of the following; Java, C# .NET or HTML5 development
- Good technical design skills such as OO design principles and design patterns
- Experience working in an Agile environment and an understanding/exposure to the full software development lifecycle
- A passion for technology combined with the ability to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
An exciting position to gain valuable experience working within a global leading organisation with room for growth and progression. You will be working in a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment with a competitive salary package on offer.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Holly Ferns.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Holly.