Senior Software Engineer
This job has been filled.
Caspian One are working with an Award - Winning Global Market Maker operating across the globe in multiple markets with their large and diverse technology platform. Working with large buy and sell side clients as well as other large private and public institutions.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join a team that has seen rapid growth and success with the business.
The team work closely with the business and the quants to build and maintain custom indices as well as developing tools to support the quant and product teams. They have a high number of banking and buy side clients that they build custom indices for. You will have daily interaction with the business and quants to solve complex problems, challenge ideas like setting edge cases as well as building out custom tools.
My client is looking for a confident individual and an excellent communicator who has an understanding of mathematical concepts and an interest in finance. They are looking for someone that is pragmatic and drives good development practices. You will need to write and test clean code for complex indices and apply calculation and rebalancing logic to this as well as PnL reporting.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent server-side C# skills, having worked on memory management, multithreading and low-level performance optimisation.
- Deep understanding of OO design, data structures, algos e.t.c.
- An aptitude for analytical and creative problem solving and an ability to quickly get down into the detail of complex issues
- Excellent communication skills for daily interaction with the business
- Ability to work across all phases of the SDLC
- Some knowledge of SQL
- Experience with cloud technologies and .Net core is advantageous
- Exposure to UI development
- Able to clearly explain C# and computer science fundamentals
- Some experience of working in the financial markets
An outstanding organisation to gain exposure to front office finance and trading strategies while working closely with the business, with a very competitive base salary on offer.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Jacob Parker.