Technical Business Analyst - Fast Paced Environment
Opportunity to work with a Large International Banking organisation, a leading provider of Capital Market products with an impressive global footprint. My client is looking for a technical minded Business Analysis to join their team to work out of their state-of-the-art London offices. The ideal person will be able to work independently, solution oriented that will thrive in a high pressured high paced environment.
You will be working alongside business product managers and technologists to gather new and changed business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent ability to write clear and concise technical documents
- Strong and proven ability to communicate with both technical and business teams
- Effective communicator with global counterparts and external clients
- Experience working on API
- Technical knowledge and aptitude, scripting skills
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and derivative instruments, trading and operations is a bonus
An exciting position to gain valuable experience working within a global leading organisation with room for growth and progression.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Holly Ferns.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Holly.