Data Quality Tool Specialist - Immediate start
This job has been filled.
URGENT REQUIREMENT - IMMEDIATE START
Caspian One are working with a World – Class Consultancy organisation within the financial services sector with rapid growth plans into Telecoms and Utilities. Focusing on large-scale data, system integration and Business Transformation Projects for financial services clients across the world; soon to expand further afield in to multiple sectors.
My client is seeking an outstanding individual that can join their team working on developing the autonomous project. You will be responsible for all activity relating to Data Quality Improvement and working with the teams to provide and embed Robust Data Quality KPIs and other measures including DQ reporting.
They require a person with a strong background in the Financial Services field with strong Communication, Quality and Analytical skills to assist with this exciting new project in a data driven, value- led manner.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in implementing/ rolling out DQ checking & governance using an enterprise DQ Tools (such as Syncsort Trillium, Ataccama, Information Builder, Informatica DQ or equivalent)
- Ideally have experience of migration of DQ tools
- Appreciate regulatory projects such as IFRS9, CRDIV, Solvency II or BCBS239
- Good stakeholder management skills be able to translate requirements to tech specs
- Be able to understand data and what good (DQ) look like then translate those into documentation. Then work with IT to implement those checks
- Great attention to detail & confident in producing good quality documentation.
You will be required to travel between sites from Bristol to London
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Nathan Keighley
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Nathan.