KDB+ Developer - Chicago - Tier 1 Investment Bank
My client is looking for a highly skilled KDB+ Developer to join their Scrum Development team building and evolving the analytics platforms.
You will passionate about using software to solve complex business problems and the ability to work in a collaborative way across business units, teams and regions.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- First class knowledge of KDB+
- Experienced with development on a Unix and/or Linux environment
- TDD and unit testing experience building back-end applications
- A proven background in software engineering with a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline
- A track record of building enterprise solutions for complex business problems
- Successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements such as stability, capacity, latency and throughput
- Hands-on experience of agile software development practices and methodologies, especially scrum
An exciting position based in their Chicago offices, a great opportunity to gain valuable experience working within a Global leading organisation.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Ben Rutter.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Ben.