Java Developer - Hedge Fund - Central London
I am currently working with a well-established Hedge Fund & Asset Manager who are looking to grow their presence in the UK. My client is looking for a tenacious Java Developer with excellent communication and analytical skills to work within their high-performance team, in their London office in the heart of Tech City.
The ideal person will have a track record of successful delivery in areas such as data, application and infrastructure with a passion for emerging technologies.
- Responsible for developing and supporting the trading environment across multiple areas including OMS, ticker plant, pre/post-trade microservices, historical market data, etc.
- Expanding platform capabilities based on rapidly changing business requirements.
- Use techniques including pairing (code, analysis, quality assurance etc.) and collaborative requirements elaboration
- Onboarding and integration of portfolio managers to the platform
- 5+ years’ experience with Java
- 3+ years’ experience in financial services, preferably quantitative trading / hedge fund
- Exposure to multiple database technologies
- Trading applications (vendor OMS/EMS)
- Experience with Real-time Market Data (Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg)
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Philip Staples
Phil Staples - Co-Head of UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Phil. Sign up to Phil's email job alerts