QA Engineer - Financial Technology
This job has been filled.
Caspian One are working with a firm based in central London who are building a distributed ledger for trading crypto currencies such as Bitcoin. Using a bleeding-edge technology with an impressive, diverse and exciting client base this is one of the fastest growing FinTech’s in the city.
My client is looking for a QA Engineer to be responsible for setting the foundations of processes and procedures in a greenfield environment. You will be testing the platform as well as directly impacting on the quality of the entire software stack that they deliver. The ideal person will be confident working in Agile environments with Software Engineers, Testers, DevOps and Product Managers.
You will be working alongside some very talented and skilled Engineers and Architects’ individuals who have been selected for their craftsmanship, expertise and desire to change our financial services industry.
Responsibilities & Key Skills Required:
- 3+ years industry experience
- Hands-on programming experience in OO languages ideally Java
- A deep and broad understanding of computer science principles
- Automation & Manual testing, able to plan and execute unit tests, integration tests and non-functional test
- Agile methodology
- Back End testing
- Support and Development collaboration
- Self-Starter, ambitious and driven
- Knowledge of infrastructure, networking, Middleware and application logic
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Finance experience (desirable)
An outstanding organisation with a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment with a very appealing salary for the right person.
Ben Dowdle - Principal Consultant UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Ben. Sign up to Ben's email job alerts