Data Engineer – London – Permanent - £40,000 to £75,000 per annum
The firm is a Data Intelligence company specialising in Retail, Consumer & Business Services and the Public Sector arena.
My client is looking for a Data Engineer to work within their Consultancy division to bring to the team a mix of technical and non-technical skills.
The role will involve building data pipelines and pulling from multiple sources, integrating, consolidating and cleansing data. You will be passionate about transforming data into useful format for analysis.
A great opportunity to be surrounded by highly capable people working in a collaborative environment that encourages sharing innovative ideas and knowledge.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- QL/Python/R – the ability to design and implement well-designed scripts.
- Data Visualisation – the ability to use modern BI tools to design actionable and insightful reporting.
- Data Modelling - the ability to design well-structured tables that are at the correct grain and structured for widespread use (e.g. using Kimball modelling).
- Software Engineering Mindset – the ability to automate tasks and work to deploy production standard code (with unit testing, continuous integration, versioning etc.)
- Cloud Experience – Experience with Azure would be highly advantageous.
- Expertise in using modern data tools (e.g. SQL, python).
- At least 3-5 years of data and/or consulting experience.
- A results-oriented mindset with a. strong eye for detail.
SQL, Python, Azure, Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, looker/Power BI/ Tableau, Git, Jira
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Nathan Keighley.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Nathan.