Core C# Developer – Small Hedge Fund
The firm specialise in prop trading, market making and investment management across financial global markets.
My client are looking for a Server Side C# Developer to work within the Front Office Options Market Making team, on the Core Services & Architecture. You will be surrounded by highly capable people working in a collaborative environment that encourages sharing innovative ideas and knowledge.
This is a brand new team, formed to be more closely aligned to the business and offering the opportunity to work on Front Office Pre and Post trade systems.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Expert Server Side C# (experience with C++ as well is a plus)
- Strong experience with complex threading, memory management, distributed systems
- Experience working across full Software Development Lifecycle
- Concurrency & Async
- Strong understanding of concurrency and async workflows (ideally Rx.NET)
- Experience designing and developing scalable, maintainable, extensible systems
- Strong Database Design – ideally NoSQL
C#, TDD, C++, SQL, Rx.NET, NoSQL, NUnit,RabbbitMQ, CQRS, Kafka,NUnit, SpecFlow,
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Mike Baxter.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Mike.