Data Solution Architect - Client Facing
Caspian One requires Data Solution Architects to work for a unique and well established start-up organisation in the fintech and finance space. ideal candidates will be ambitious and innovative, looking forward to a challenge.
You will lead large-scale data, system integration and business transformation projects for their clients - working on site with financial organisations across London.
Work directly with clients to influence them, building on your knowledge of leading edge products and strong business skills, you will develop solutions from the customer's perspective.
You will have a good understanding of the overall pain points from the customer, and work with them to map out their needs from a technical point of view.
Designing and delivering solutions in response to specific business opportunities - design end to end solutions whilst having consideration for the current architecture of the systems, data management and infrastructure.
Lastly, you will select the appropriate solution design standards, methods and tools in line with the current strategy.
- Full system architect experience with at least 5 years of experience in a similar environment
- Finance experience is essential for this role.
- Strong understanding and experience in the latest tech - SQL, Python and R
- Good experience working on data warehousing projects, particularly architecture related. Solid data structures experience and understanding.
- Database management experience, infrastructure and repository design.
- Application development framework knowledge
- Good experience and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and the associated project management experience
If you have consultancy experience, then is very advantageous
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Gavin Cross
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Gavin.