Our Client captures data on projects – such as daily tasks, meeting notes, team sentiment, resource information and project progress – and use it to guide better decision-making. They do this by using machine learning, this enables them to predict the path of a project, helping teams to foresee issues, improve productivity and deliver efficiently.
They are building a unique software package which integrates project management tooling with data science and analytics to support teams working on large change programmes to make better project decisions and predict upcoming issues through data insight, visualisation, predictive analytics and real time reporting.
Our client is looking for a number of Tableau Consultants with at least 3 years of relevant experience to work their client teams to drive out analytical requirements through prototyping and visualization.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for beautiful visualisation and data storytelling, and will have experience in the following:
- Developing reporting and data visualisations for clients in the form of advanced dashboards and workbooks
- Understanding infrastructure requirements and best practices to support a Tableau deployment
- Developing and documenting technical architecture, system design and other technical aspects
- Be able to provide examples of producing impactful visualisations
- 3+ years of experience creating static and interactive visualizations, reports, and workbooks in Tableau
- Ability to write SQL in order to pull, join, and aggregate data in order to create views for Tableau
- Ability to work closely with users to understand the business purpose the report serves and identify/fix bugs
- Self-starter and self-directed with some level of inquisitiveness to query and test results
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Nathan Keighley.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Nathan.