eFX Java Developer
I am currently working with a large Investment Bank who are looking for an ambitious and highly technical eFX Java Developer to join them.
They require a person with a strong background in the financial services field with strong communication skills and the ability to partner with cross-functional teams.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure a robust high-performance eFX Distribution Platform that follows best practice in terms of architecture, configuration and capacity planning.
- Identify areas of improvement and performance tuning to eliminate any bottlenecks.
- Experience in programming using lock-free and no object creation kind of design paradigm
- Manage the technical relationship with the external electronic market technology teams and internal development and connectivity teams.
- Detailed knowledge of Core Java and implementations using low latency related design approaches
- Minimum 5/8 years of experience developing multi-threaded / concurrency applications, including code analysis and performance tuning/profiling of real-time, high-volume, low-latency systems
- Detailed knowledge of the FX and eFX Marketplace including MDP, aggregators, Algorithmic Trading etc
A great opportunity to gain exposure working within a team of highly experienced cross-skilled developers in a supportive and stimulating environment.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Holly Ferns.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Holly.