Web Developer - Fintech Company
Caspian One are working with a Large International Banking organisation, a leading provider of Capital Market products with a global footprint. An impressive organisation with many strong partnerships with other leading vendors across the globe, with an excellent client base.
My client is seeking an expert Web Developer with strong SQL experience working within their software development team. The role will involve you building new web-based applications, whilst maintaining and improving the company’s existing applications. You will be focused on quality and have a natural, creative flare in designing and developing new features.
- University Degree
- Proven experience building web-based applications using ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server.
- Experience with .NET MVC and WebForms.
- Expert level, hands-on experience writing SQL Server Stored Procedures.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools. (SVN, Git)
- Proficient in MS Office products. (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Jacob Parker.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Jacob.