Software Engineer - AVP
I am currently working with a large Investment Bank who are looking for a highly technical Software Engineer - AVP to join their Front Office Commodities group, working out of their offices in the City of London.
You will be focusing on building complex, high performance solutions and be responsible for enhancing and developing an external information system for OTC clients and electronic sales workflow platform.
They require a person with a strong background in the financial services field with strong communication skills and the ability to partner with cross-functional teams. The ideal person will be passionate for software engineering and demonstrate a deep knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as C#, WPF, WCF and SQL Server and an understanding of the commodities business.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- C# programming language and NET development, WCF, SQL Server
- Knowledge in how to deploy and implement agile development process and tool best practice within a trading floor environment
- Strong knowledge of derivatives products, particularly derivatives strategies
- System architecture, and Microsoft architectural best practices
- Good technical design skills including - OOD design principles and design patterns
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Jacob Parker.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Jacob.