Site Reliability Engineer
This job has been filled.
Caspian One are working closely with a Tier 1 US Investment Bank urgently seeking a Site Reliability Engineer. You will be sat in the technological centre of their business responsible for the design, build, availability and reliability of the firm’s most critical platforms.
Whilst working very closely the business and wider development groups, this highly capable team focuses on the creation and sustainability of firm-wide production systems developed to adapt and evolve in real-time. You will be joining a group of highly intellectual strategists producing immediate, real solutions across large-scale, massively distributed, fault tolerant systems.
- Manage configuration, performance and 100% uptime of distributed trading platforms
- Meticulously curate and create industry and open source technologies to advance our platform capabilities.
- Continually experiment, improvise and translate ideas to automation solutions.
- Develop tactical applications for traders and business users.
- Build and improve a culture of shared responsibility, transparency, and continuous feedback.
- Ability to orchestrate large-scale distributed systems that support real-time transaction processing.
- Solid experience in UNIX/Linux, Java, C++, Networking, Python, and SQL.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to drive large and scalable projects.
- Good communication skills and ability to partner with cross-functional teams, as applicable to a dynamic trading environment.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Tom Booth.
Tom booth - Principal Consultant, UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Tom. Sign up to Tom's email job alerts