I am currently working with a leading Investment Bank with an impressive global footprint.
My client is looking for a UI Engineer to join their team based in the city of London. The team focus on the agile design and delivery of a core risk aggregation platform; this involves data manufacturing services, distributed computing and in-memory caching and UI/UX integration.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference, a chance to be a part of shaping the next generation CM technology Risk Aggregation UI. You will strive for continuous improvement of code quality and development practices and work in collaboration with cross-functional teams - business stakeholders, engineers, program management, project management, to produce the best solutions possible.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proven ability to design and build performant UIs interfacing to back-end services.
- Follow Agile/Scrum development methodology and DevOps CI/CD practices
- Must want to develop solutions for the Front Office.
- Must have a passion for emergent user-interface technologies.
- Additional Language – e.g. Java, SQL, Python.
- Experience in one of the following areas:
- OpenFin, Material UI, Webpack, Babel, Jest.
- Docker or other containerization technologies.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Tom.