Senior Trade Support Engineer
This job has been filled.
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Trade Support Engineer with excellent communication and analytical skills to work within their trading support team, in their London office in the heart of Tech City.
You will be responsible for monitoring and supporting the trading environment, whilst performing Linux administration and maintain ongoing tasks for the team. You will be looking at trading applications, connectivity, market data and documenting procedures and systems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in financial services
- Scripting (Python, Bash, Perl)
- FIX protocol expertise
- Trading application support (vendor OMS/EMS)
- Market Data support (Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg)
- Linux Administration
- Network troubleshooting
- Working SQL knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience preforming FIX certification/onboarding
- Experience with NFS and GPFS file systems
- Knowledge of storage devices
- Experience with Control-M job scheduling
- Knowledge of q and kdb+
- Experience AWS
- Experience with Docker
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Ben Dowdle.
Ben Dowdle - Principal Consultant UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Ben. Sign up to Ben's email job alerts