Junior AWS Developer
This job has been filled.
My client is looking for a passionate engineer to join their development team working on software application development, deployment and operational support. The ideal person for this role would have had exposure to the Prime Finance business area including Prime Brokerage, Securities Lending or Synthetic Equity Finance. This role is a fantastic opportunity to get practical experience in next generation technologies required to deliver scalable and efficient cloud solutions.
Mandatory Experience & Qualifications:
- Multi-tier development experience – the candidate must have had experience developing applications with exposure to multi-tier application development, (Database, Middle Tier and Front End).
- Relevant degree level education (Engineering / Computer Science or Maths).
- 3-5 Years commercial development experience.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team using an agile development approach.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Languages (one of) - Structured / strongly typed object-orientated language experience: C++, Java or similar. / TypeScript, with NodeJS or server-side development.
- Angular CLI
A chance to gain valuable exposure working alongside other multi- skilled developers and working with multiple areas including operations, application support, software development, document writing and client engagement.
Tom booth - Principal Consultant, UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Tom. Sign up to Tom's email job alerts