Lead Developer (Core Java)
Opportunity to join a technology focused, collaborative Fintech company building high-performance enterprise scale front office systems.
You will be surrounded by highly capable Developers working in a collaborative environment that encourages sharing innovative ideas and knowledge.The team uses and supports learning of C#, Java, Scala, Node, Angular and React.
You will be writing code following an Agile approach and having exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working on multiple interesting digital transformation projects. This is a very versatile role where you can utilise your expertise in many areas including mentoring a colleague and leading the team to deliver successful projects.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Strong knowledge and experience in one or more of the following; Java, C# .NET or HTML5 development
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
- Having operated in an Agile environment and an understanding/exposure to the full SDLC
- A passion for technology and a willingness to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Philip Staples.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Phil.