Senior C++ Developer
My client is looking for a tenacious Java Developer with excellent communication and analytical skills to work within their high-performance team, in their London office in the heart of Tech City.
You will be part of a global team responsible for developing and supporting the trading environment across multiple areas including OMS, pre/post trade microservices, ticker plant and historical market data etc.
The ideal person will have a track record of successful delivery in areas such as data, application and infrastructure with a passion for emerging technologies. You will be highly capable and have expertise in an Agile development environment and distributed architecture teams. If you have experience with AWS, Docker this will be a bonus.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience (Java, KDB+, Python, Microservices)
- 3+ years’ experience in financial services, preferably quantitative trading / hedge fund
- Exposure to multiple database technologies
- Trading applications (vendor OMS/EMS)
- Experience with Real-time Market Data (Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg)
- Ability to work under pressure handling Level 3 support issues
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Ben Rutter.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Ben.