Senior DevOps Engineer
I am currently working with a leading Investment Bank, a diversified financial services company with an impressive global footprint. My client is looking for a person to join their Global DevOps and Engineering team, based out of their central London offices.
You will manage the DevOps platform, tool upgrades and issues, identifying areas of improvements and contribute in implementing new solutions whist collaborating with reginal teams to improve the DevOps adoption. You will be creating and integrating systems, utilities and scripts to automate deployment and monitoring of builds and environments. You will be also collaborating with infrastructure, Cloud, IT-Risk and Info-sec teams to engineer solutions adoption of containers and the Cloud.
The ideal person for this role will have led DevOps initiatives and projects, be confident in providing hands-on technical support and have experience with building data science platforms.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Linux (RedHat is plus) and scripting (Python, Ruby)
- Experience working with DevOps tools: Jira, SVN/GitHub, Jenkins/Teamcity, Nexus
- Experience in building / supporting Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Experience with deployment automation and continuous delivery with tools such as Ansible
- Experience with implementing and managing High Availability and Disaster recovery solutions
- Experience working with monitoring tools such as AppDynamics, Geneos, Dynatrace or sysdig
- Experience working with Virtual machines
- Experience in working with public cloud – AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum development methodology
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Michael Davies
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Michael.