Developer - FinTech - Start - Up
Caspian One are working with a FinTech start-up company focused on providing cloud-based solutions for a range of top tier Investment Banks. An innovative, creative company with a supportive working environment that encourage the importance of a work life balance offering a working from home opportunity.
My client is looking for a person to join their engineering team based in the city London. You will be sat with a team of dynamic, cross- skilled, entrepreneurial engineers with a passion for emerging innovative technologies.
This is a very exciting Greenfield Project, a great opportunity to be a part of building out an Equity Trading Platform and gaining invaluable practical experience in next generation technologies required to deliver scalable and efficient cloud solutions.
The ideal person for the role will have a passion for digital transformation and be willing to adapt and work in all areas of the business delivery, including software development, application support, operations, document writing and client engagement. Exposure to Prime Brokerage, Securities Lending or Synthetic Equity Finance will be an advantage.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team using an agile development approach.
- Multi-tier development experience – the candidate must have had experience developing applications with exposure to multi-tier application development, (Database, Middle Tier and Front End).
- Relevant degree level education (Engineering / Computer Science or Maths).
- 3-5 Years commercial development experience.
- Languages (one of)
- Structured / strongly typed object-orientated language experience: C++, Java or similar.
- TypeScript, with NodeJS or server-side development.
- Angular CLI
AWS Platform Technology Knowledge
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Tom Booth.
Tom booth - Principal Consultant, UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Tom. Sign up to Tom's email job alerts