Caspian One are working with a Large International Banking organisation, a leading provider of Capital Market products with a global footprint. An impressive organisation with many strong partnerships with other leading vendors across the globe, with an excellent client base.
You will be responsible for delivering software end-to -end, from liaising with product managers and designers, to coordinating across international development teams on engineering and architecture, to working with our QA and dev ops teams.
• Education: at least Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
• At least 3 years’ professional web application development experience
• Experience with or interest in using TypeScript
• Experience with Angular 2-7 – the more in-depth your understanding, the better
• Experience with or interest in using HTML5 Canvas frameworks
• HTML5, CSS3, SASS
• Superior analytical and problem-solving ability
• Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
• Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
• Ability to apply expert knowledge of web platform and technologies to achieve business goals and solve new problems in a creative way.
• Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design patterns
• Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high-pressure demanding environment
• Interest in UX and UI design implementation
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Tom Booth.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Tom.