This job has been filled.
I am currently working with a multinational financial services banking organisation with an impressive global footprint.
My client is looking for UI Developers/Engineers to join their team based in the city of London. The team focus on the agile design and delivery of a core risk aggregation platform; this involves data manufacturing services, distributed computing and in-memory caching and UI/UX integration.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference, a chance to be a part of shaping the next generation CM technology Risk Aggregation UI. You will strive for continuous improvement of code quality and development practices and work in collaboration with cross-functional teams - business stakeholders, engineers, program management, project management, to produce the best solutions possible.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proven ability to design and build performant UIs interfacing to back-end services.
- Follow Agile/Scrum development methodology and DevOps CI/CD practices
- Must want to develop solutions for the Front Office.
- Must have a passion for emergent user-interface technologies.
- Additional Language – e.g. Java, SQL, Python.
- Experience in one of the following areas:
- OpenFin, Material UI, Webpack, Babel, Jest.
- Docker or other containerization technologies.