URGENT - Agile Delivery Manager - Public Sector Consultancy
This job has been filled.
The firm is a UK based rapidly expanding, niche consultancy within Capital Markets and FinTech. Focusing on large-scale, business critical projects using cutting edge technology for financial services clients across the world.
My client is looking for a Delivery Manager focused on Project Delivery to join their team based in the city of London. A great opportunity to work alongside highly capable and technically minded individuals in collaborative and relaxed working environment.
The ideal person for this role will have a consultancy background and extensive Project delivery, stakeholder management and Agile skills. You will have had hands on software development experience working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. A Project management certification such as PRINCE2 Practitioner status, PMI or ScrumMaster would be advantageous.
- A proven track record of delivering enterprise scale projects including the management of multiple development streams across multiple sites
- First class communication, presentation skills
- Extensive client and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of Agile methods (Scrum) as well as good understanding of all development methodologies
- Hands on experience managing software development skills
- Previous experience with a high-end technology consultancy
- Solid understanding of commercials
- An understanding of the governance required of enterprise-level projects
- Understanding of full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- A technical university degree
- Ability to travel overseas occasionally
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Nathan Keighley.