Site Reliability Operator
Caspian One are working closely with a Tier 1 US Investment Bank urgently seeking a Site Reliability Operator. You will be sat in the technological centre of their business responsible for the production environment.
You will be working very closely with Developers, Product Managers, the Business Support team and the Technology team to deliver electronic execution services. You will be accountable for the monitoring and support of Algorithmic, Smart Routing and Order Management systems.
- Engage in and progress the whole lifecycle of services, from inception and design, through to deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, engineering software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Sustain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless post mortems.
- Running a production plant in financial markets
- Understanding of order management and downstream processes
- Hands on working in large-scale Unix/Linux environments
- Using and maintaining application monitoring, performance and capacity management in large-scale systems
- Scripting in Python, Bash or similar language
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Tom Booth.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Tom.