Python Developer – Permanent – Central London – Open To Market Rates
I am currently working with a well-established Hedge Fund & Asset Management organisation with global foot print. An impressive organisation with many strong partnerships with other leading vendors across the globe, with an excellent client base.
My client is looking for an experienced Python Developer to join their team to work out of their central London offices. You will have excellent debugging skills and, able to understand and work with large-scale system with substantial codebase. You will be part of a global team developing trading environments across many areas such as; pre/post trade microservices, OMS, ticker plant etc.
The ideal person for this position will have had experience in an agile development environment and working with distributed team. If you are familiar with AWS, and Docker this will be very beneficial for this position.
- Participate in expanding platform capabilities based on rapidly changing business requirements and providing Level 3 support across the globe
- Use techniques including pairing (code, analysis, quality assurance etc.) and collaborative requirements elaboration
- Onboarding and integration of portfolio managers to the platform
- 5+ years’ experience (C++, Java, KDB+, Python, Microservices)
- 3+ years’ experience in financial services, preferably quantitative trading / hedge fund
- Exposure to multiple database technologies
- Trading applications (vendor OMS/EMS)
- Experience with Real-time Market Data (Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg)
- Ability to work under pressure handling Level 3 support issues
- Excellent English communication skills
This an exciting position working with cutting edge technologies that offers a real route for career progression at a fast-paced and influential company.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Ben Rutter.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Ben.