Quantitative Developer - Buy / Sell - Side Clients
Caspian One are working with a Tier 1 investment Bank, a Multi-National Market Leader across asset classes operating a large and diverse technology platform. An impressive organisation with many strong partnerships with other leading vendors across the globe, with an excellent client base.
My client is looking for a Quantitative Developer with a passion for emerging technology and mathematics to join their team working out of their central London offices.
Your day will consist of developing and testing through to deployment of sophisticated software solutions for automated trading systems. You will be working in collaboration with the Quantitative Research team to define strategies and deliver custom software solutions.
This presents a very good opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career within Investment banks and participate in very important projects in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or another highly quantitative field
- Proficiency in programming languages (C++, Python)
- Experience with some of the following areas: Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design, and/or Web Development
- Expert quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Ben Rutter.
Ben Rutter - Co-Head of UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Ben. Sign up to Ben's email job alerts