Quantitative Researcher / Quantitative Research Analyst - Buy / Sell - Side Clients
This job has been filled.
Caspian One are working with a Tier 1 investment Bank, a Multi-National Market Leader across asset classes operating a large and diverse technology platform. An impressive organisation with many strong partnerships with other leading vendors across the globe, with an excellent client base.
My client is looking for an exceptional Quantitative Researcher / Analyst with analytical skills to join their team working out of their central London offices.
Your day will consist of conducing research and statistical analyses in the evaluation of securities and working with large data sets, data sources to be able to predict and test market patterns. You will be developing and continuously improving mathematical models and translate algorithms into code. Whilst also back testing and implementing trading models and signals in a live trading environment.
The ideal person for this position will have prior experience working in a data driven research environment and be a passionate about technology, software development and mathematics.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or another highly quantitative field
- Proficiency in probability & statistics (e.g. time-series analysis, machine learning, pattern recognition, NLP)
- Hands on programming experience in scripting (e.g. Python), analytical packages (e.g. R, Matlab) and/or compiled languages (e.g. C++)
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in creating and using algorithms to meticulously investigate and work through large data or error-checking problems
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Ben Rutter.
Ben Rutter - Co-Head of UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Ben. Sign up to Ben's email job alerts