Head of Data
This job has been filled.
My client is looking for a dynamic leader to grow their data consultancy business within the UK, you will be a visionary lead and play a massive part in their growth and expansion. As Head of Data you will work in collaboration with senior stakeholders across multiple business areas to gather requirements in order to define the technical roadmap strategy. In doing this you will be responsible for ensuring that data is produced to the highest quality standard and that the appropriate level of governance and security is in place to protect customer information and to meet our regulatory and statutory requirements.
You need to be confident in presenting within a pre-sale’s environment, forward thinking and methodized in your approach. You will have an excellent motivator as well as experience in growing a team with scrupulous hiring skills.
Ideally you will have a passion and desire to help build thissignificant part of the business with experience with a data consultancy and have a strong understanding of managing a bench, margins, project delivery and offering development. Familiarity of Google and Amazon cloud platforms will be beneficial in applying for this role.
This is an incredible opportunity to drive the transformation to a streamlined data driven company.
- Create offerings that can be taken to market
- Build the onshore capability to deliver projects
- Hire and manage exceptional people
- Provide an exciting dynamic work environment
- Oversee the project portfolio to ensure consistent delivery
- Report monthly to the management team against Key Performance Indicators
- Big Data, Streaming Data, Data governance, Data Cataloguing, Data Lineage both on premise and on cloud platforms
- Data migrations to cloud experience
- Ability to manage high stakes relationships, influence senior stakeholders and have excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to shape proposals, solutions
- Financial acumen and the ability to identify sales opportunities
- People management skills including motivation, relationships, interpersonal skills, coaching, conflict resolution
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Michael Davies.
Michael Davies - Consultant UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Michael. Sign up to Michael's email job alerts