URGENT - Tableau Developer - Contract
Caspian One are currently working with a large Investment Bank based in Central London, this client requires an experienced Investment Banking Tableau Developer to join them on an exciting Greenfield project.
Our client is a large global investment banking based in the city of London. They are currently in the process of moving certain aspects of trading abroad, to do this effectively they are currently running reports quarterly to show a financial regulatory body (regulations such as COREP, FINREP and Stress testing models).
This role is a new position situated within a regulatory team working on developing greenfield dashboards to run trading information dashboards not just quarterly, but monthly, weekly and daily.
This role reports directly into the CFO of the organisation and has her full support and backing, their wish is for the successful candidate to come in and replace the now-defunct excel spreadsheets with beautiful and functional Tableau/Alteryx Dashboards.
- An Investment Banking background will be necessary for this role, due to the type of data entered, someone with a basic understanding of cross assets would be beneficial.
- 3+ years of experience creating static and interactive visualizations, reports, and workbooks in Tableau/Alteryx.
- Ability to write SQL/Oracle in order to pull, join, and aggregate data in order to create views for Tableau.
- Self-starter and self-directed with some level of inquisitiveness to query and test results.
- Experience with Tableau Server
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Nathan Keighley.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Nathan.