Business Analyst – Data – Consultancy
Our client is a leader within the data field, providing delivery and productivity improvement to a range of clients within the Financial Services. They have spent the last half a decade creating a truly autonomous project tool, even moving part of the business into a ground-breaking AI program. They are experiencing unprecedented growth year on year and are looking for a talent data focussed BA to join them on their main project.
Our Client is looking for Business Analysts who are ambitious, motivated, innovative, and organised. The ideal candidate will come from a data background and have a strong technical understanding. Along with this, they will need strong business analysis and stakeholder management skills, including conflict remediation skills. The scope of this role will include everything from workshop facilitation & requirement gathering to scope management. To do this effectively you will need to be confident in gathering, challenging, documenting and presenting requirements in an Agile transformation programme. This will require a strong knowledge of agile methodologies and familiarity with continuous integration.
This role is a client facing role, so some form of travel will be necessary on occasion.
- 3+ years' work experience in full systems development
- Ability to effectively influence and lead multiple levels of an organisation through functional boundaries
- Solid knowledge of relevant technology concepts
- Must have a solid working knowledge of data concepts
- Strong communication skills, including prioritising, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Proven time management with organisation skills (must be able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines)
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Nathan Keighley.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Nathan.