Support Engineer - Hedge Fund & Asset Manager
Your main responsibilities will be to ensure the reliability, availability, and performance of production applications, providing support for multiple applications and infrastructure whist handling day to day operational requests.
The ideal person for this position will be able to work independently, manage time efficiently, prioritise, quickly learn new technologies and expand virtual working capabilities. There is a drive to automate a lot of the work so experience in site reliability Engineering or the latest Devops tools and practises would be beneficial.
- Fully proficient in at least one modern structured programming language
- Experience troubleshooting ambiguous problems and performing root cause analysis
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure (Linux, network technologies, relational databases, web
- technologies, etc)
- Comfortable with a range of current software development tools and practices (testing, source control,
- build systems, CI/CD etc)
- SQL and database experience a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Ben Dowdle
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Ben.