Platform Developer .Net Cross-asset Risk Trading
The firm is a leading international investment bank based in the city of London. A highly successful, organisation with a supportive working environment that encourage the importance of a work life balance.
My client requires a highly skilled Platform Developer. Net to enhance and maintain a suite of applications for the cross-asset risk trading desk. This includes a .net trade booking system among other applications, working with the in-house trading platform and grid-based risk system.
You will be liaising with the business to gather requirements, then own and implement these changes. This includes new pricing strategies and products as well as automation projects.
This will involve working with multiple technologies, focused around the .Net stack.
Do you know a variety of programming languages you can bring to the table? If yes, then please get in touch!
- Full stack .Net development. Including C#, VB, WinForms and ideally WPF and ASP.Net
- Experience using databases (SSRS) with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of development best practices, design patterns
- Understanding of distributed systems and grid computing.
- Previous experience within finance / investment banking.
- Experience with cloud computing
- C++ experience
- Exposure to other programming languages such as Python or Java
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Jacob Parker.
Jacob Parker - Consultant, UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Jacob. Sign up to Jacob's email job alerts