Risk Analyst/ Manager
My client is looking for a capable Risk Analyst/Manager to join their growing Risk Management team based in Dublin. This role offers an exciting opportunity to have deep involvement in the banks risk strategy and help shape their future as they embark on their mission of global expansion within Europe.
Candidates must be a confident communicator and be keen on building relationships, interacting with senior stakeholders and be educated to degree level. Ideally you will have solid knowledge of the financial risks that banks are exposed to and take a proactive approach whilst embedding good control practices and frameworks.
This is an excellent role for a candidate who is wanting to gain exposure at a major player in the market.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Post-secondary degree in Business or Finance or Risk is preferred
- Strong risk management background, including an ability to assess and challenge drivers of capital-related risks.
- Mandatory knowledge of Capital Markets products including pricing and fair valuation of such products such as bonds, equities, derivatives and alternative investments.
- Strong understanding of the Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process, including standardized approaches to Pillar 1 capital calculations and EBA requirements relating to the Pillar 2 capital assessment process including ICAAP.
- Strong understanding of drivers of profitability in a broker dealer including impact to the balance sheet and income statement form changes in macro-factors and business specific risks eg Interest Rates (IR01) and Credit Spreads (CS01), Foreign Exchange (FX01), equity markets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to effectively analyze and comment on drivers of Capital, P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Technical designation in Accounting, Risk or Finance a strong asset (CFA, CA, MBA)
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Holly Ferns.
Holly Ferns - Consultant, UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Holly using the form. Sign up for Holly's email job alerts