Senior Java Developer
I am working with a collaborative fintech company with a great working environment that are looking for a Senior Developer to join their talented team. This unique group support their developers to learn and build high performance systems with modern technologies.
This is a client / business facing position with the opportunity to work across the full SDLC. The team are advocates of agile and best development practices. Your time will be split 50/50 between onsite and client site. The team uses and supports learning of C#, Java, Scala, Node, Angular and React.
- A computer science or other suitable university degree
- A background of working with large scale systems
- Good design skills such as OO design patterns and principles
- Having operated in an Agile environment and an understanding/exposure to the full SDLC
- A passion for technology and a willingness to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Zack Keane.
Zack Keane - Senior Principal Consultant, UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Zack. Sign up to Zack's email job alerts