Senior FX eTrading Developer
My client is looking for an expert Java Developer to join their FX Cash Execution Technology team based in central London. An exciting time to join as they embark on the build-out of their FIX API, FX pricing platforms and rip and replace the legacy infrastructure.
Ideally you will have hands-on experience in building distributed systems and/or Java messaging technologies and come with a well-rounded skill set through your involvement in all aspects of software delivery. You will be a creative, imaginative person and, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries.
Do you have an inquisitive mindset to identify and resolve issues quickly, able to set up robust processes? If yes, then get in touch.
- Strong server-side Java development skills, including expertise in multi-threaded programming with excellent design and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum.
- Applied solutions to cater for non-functional requirements including stability, capacity and scalability and manageability.
- Experience working closely with your business partners to elicit initial requirements and then iteratively refined these to remove any ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and ability to work as part of a global team
Click below to apply or select 'Consultant Details +' to explore more vacancies from Jonathan Parsons.
Jonathan Parsons - Consultant, UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Jon. Sign up to Jonathan's email job alerts